Although we didn’t have any chances to host Après Yoga events in Kansas City, we made it a point to visit Boulevard Brewing Company during our trip. Not only do we love the infamous Farmhouse Ale, Tank 7, Boulevard Brewing is an institution in KCMO and its a must see destination for beer lovers everywhere.
- The art of brewing beer is 6-10K years old
- 1960’s & 1970’s-only 44 breweries in U.S.
- Circa 1990-150 breweries in U.S., also known as “The Dark Days of Beer”
- Today, there are over 5,500 breweries across the U.S. for an all time high!
- Boulevard Founder, John MacDonald, had a Beerphiany in Paris with a Belgium beer and he fell in love with all the different kinds of beer
- Boulevard is now owned by Duvel with Firestone Walker Brewing (Pasa Robles, CA)
- John MacDonald also started Ripple Recycling Co. in Kansas City
- 1 barrel of beer brews 31 gallons of beer
- 90% of beer consumed is in cans / bottles
- Our Go to Brew: The Infamous Farmhouse Ale, Tank 7
Boulevard, you hold a special place in our hearts! We will most certainly be back to enjoy great brew Après Yoga!